The King's Marquee

Election Day is finally here! Let's get out there an seal the deal for Trump and the American people! And don't forget to support the CTGOP under-ticket!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Hi fellow dads!

Just a note to wish you a very Happy Father's Day!

I'll be spending the day with my daughters (aside from a brief refereeing duty - last game of the season today) and enjoying every minute!

I've already received a few great presents this morning .... a popcorn bowl imprinted with both daughter's hands and feet on the side. And a personalized sushi soy sauce bowl and a new pair of chopsticks! My wife had the stuff made at the Claypen here in West Hartford. If you haven't visited the Claypen in West Hartford, then you're missing out.

After the game we are all headed out to my brother-n-law's place for a nice B-B-Q poolside! Should be a great day!

I took my dad out on Friday to a nice steak dinner. We opted to celebrate his Father's Day early because he had some commitments today, but nonetheless - we always seem to fit it in.

Happy Father's Day to everyone! Make it a great one!

No comments: