The King's Marquee

Election Day is finally here! Let's get out there an seal the deal for Trump and the American people! And don't forget to support the CTGOP under-ticket!

Friday, May 11, 2007

Our new baby has arrived!

Our beautiful girl has arrived! And she's as perfect as a perfect baby could be. We are both feeling unbelievably blessed by such wonderful fortune - particularly that she's healthy. What more can one really hope for?

Well, it's been an exhausting few days, so I need to keep this short (and catch some winkeye). I've been traveling back and forth from home to hospital because our other daughter - the 22 month year who requires naps, meals and attention, and plenty of TLC.

There's plenty to detail about today's meeting between the sisters and I hope to relate more (when I can think straight).

For tonight, I can thank God for the miracle of our newborn baby. The blessings don't seem to stop - particularly when you tend to take them for granted.

No comments: