The King's Marquee

Election Day is finally here! Let's get out there an seal the deal for Trump and the American people! And don't forget to support the CTGOP under-ticket!

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Battlestar Galactica: Razor series


Like most fans of Battlestar Galactica, I'm disappointed that the next installment of the series won't be aired until some point in 2008. It got ugly on the fan sites when we were told about the huge delay before the release of Season 3. Very ugly. I've got to wait how long until my next BSG fix??

I don't know why Sci-Fi and the producers agreed on such a long lapse, but if it had anything to do with ensuring that the actors could pursue other interests - then I guess I have to be good with it if it meant losing another season installment.

Sci-Fi recognizes the huge fans base and loyalty to the series. They opted to provide us with a little taste to keep our interest flowing with the start of the mini-series - Razor which can be accessed on the Sci-Fi Channel website. The first episode deals with a young Bill Adama and takes us through the Cylon War. From the image depicted, it looks like they bring back the old Cyclon look from the 70s.

I give them credit these guys are great at intertwining the old with the new.

OK, so its an eleven series mini-teaser for the next season. It will have to do.

No comments: